Hellooo everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day! Since it was the beginning of the year, I thought I started doing a "month of favorites", as you guessed it, once a month!
01. Stella bag – Witchery ($ 30)
02. Advanced cutout shoes – Topshop ($ 70)
03. IPhone Case – Cath Kidston ($ 10)
03. iPhone Case – Pantone ($ 33)
04. Fedora – Cloth and Legs ($ 175)
05. Lazercut Leather Shorts – Topshop ($ 80)
06. Fishing Jacket – Topshop ($ 70)
07. Cable knit jumper – H&M ($ 22)
08. Eastern Mix Ring Pack – Asos ($ 27)
01. I saw this purse in a Witchery store near where I live and I loved it! It's not good for a wallet but super cute as a clutch bag to go out where you don't need much!
02. I recently saw these boots on Polyvore and loved them. I've used them in countless sets and they go well with everything. Keeping up with the cutout trend!
03. Cath Kidston sells some beautiful things and their designs are super cute! I'm not too busy having hundreds of phone cases (unlike some people I know!) But this is one I'd love to get!
03. Again with the Pantone case! I had seen some pictures of them floating around on Tumblr and thought it was a different but simple case. Another one I would love to get!
04. A big trend recently is hats! Although this fedora is way over budget, it is super cute and there is no problem using it for inspiration!
05. I've been thinking about buying a pair of leather shorts for a while but none of them were really what I was looking for. I love the girly detail along the bottom!
06th I first saw this jacket on Eleanor Calder and fell in love. I think it's an ideal jacket for winter weather and it goes so well with black jeans. Definitely on my wish list!
07. Sweaters are my favorite winter item, especially a simple cream! Must have in all wardrobes!
08. I use so many rings in my Polyvore sets because it just ties the outfit! I love the mix of different styles and structures – super cute!
What are your favorites this month? Have you ever regretted not buying something, what was it? How is the new year going for you? Let me know in a comment! xxx
Follow me on Tumblr | Follow me on Polyvore | follow me on Instagram